This Photoshop tutorial is for beginner only.
Step by step on How to Make Phone Case Mockup Using Photoshop.
1. Open Photoshop program then open your image that contain phone case (real phone case).
2. Make a selection using Polygonal Slection to select an object to be made as a mockup.
3. Duplicate this layer and make a shadow layer above it to make realistic.
4. Adjust the level, brightness, contrast, and trasparent of shadow layer.
5. Open new image file and move to first window.
6. Adjust the size and position of this new image.
7. Move this new image layer below shadow layer the press CTRL+ALT+G.
8. You may readjust the size and position of this new image to the right position.
9. Flatten this and finally save this work to JPG, GIF, or PNG files as needed.
10. Now you will see new PSD phone case mockup.
Casing HP Custom: